At Clinical Physio Solutions we treat work related and CTP injuries. Physiotherapy treatment plays a crucial role in the rehabilitation of individuals who have sustained injuries or developed health issues in the workplace or from motor vehicle accidents. Our treatment is aims to restore optimal physical function, alleviate pain, and promote a swift return to work. Our physiotherapists assess the specific demands of the individual’s job and design treatment plans that focus on improving the relevant functional abilities needed for their occupational tasks. Additionally, we liaise closely with your nominated treatment team as well as the insurer to ensure a comprehensive and coordinated approach to rehabilitation.
Both work cover and CTP claims are accepted at our clinics across Burwood, Newington, Top Ryde and Eastgardens.
WHAT OUR WORKCOVER PHYSIO IN BURWOOD INCLUDES
You can expect a full service pertaining to the nature of your injury. This includes:
- Specific treatment plan: We know that no two workplace injuries are the same. Therefore, you can expect our experts to fully comprehend your specific case and treat it appropriately.
- Cutting-edge treatment: We utilise advanced technology and treatment methods to ensure your injury is properly cared for on the road to recovery.
- Various treatments: Our professionals have profound experience across a variety of treatment methods. This includes everything from dry needling to massage, mobilisation and more!
WHY BOOK OUR SERVICE?
You can trust that our WorkCover Physio in Burwood will provide the following:
- A passionate team with a commitment to your rehabilitation
- An advanced treatment facility that pertains to a range of workplace injuries
- A compassionate outlook that understands the frustration of your experience
- A patient-specific approach that aims to treat the root cause of your injury
- A convenient location that serves the local area and beyond!
WANT TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR TEAM?
If you would like to book an appointment at our clinic, feel free to get in contact with our friendly team. We will also be happy to talk about our treatment, as we understand you may be looking for more information. As such, please feel free to call us on (02) 9747 8617 or submit an inquiry form via our contact page. We will get back to you with all the information you require!Contact Us Now